Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We Were Sick Today and Wanted a Laugh

We can't figure out if it is something we ate or a nasty virus one of us picked up somewhere, but we've been pretty sick and sluggish for the past 24 hours. We both stayed home from work and spent the day sleeping and trying to drink juice. Anyways, a few hours ago we finally felt good enough to at least sit up, eat some mac-n-cheese and pretend to be coherent. I made Brandon look up this video for me because I wanted a laugh. Many of you have probably seen it--if so, do yourself a favor and watch it again. I love it when the little boy roars like a lion. Sometimes I wish I could do that.



I'm pretty sure we'll be fine tomorrow, which is good because we can't take much more of this mopin' around.

2 comments:

Samuel R said...

Wow that is hilarious! Sorry you're sick, though

Natalia said...

I have never seen that one before—it's sad and funny at the same time but mostly funny. You guys have prob already seen the "charlie bit me" and "kittens.." but just in case you haven't here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM
and here you go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtX8nswnUKU

p.s. bummer you are both sick...get well already!