Monday, March 9, 2009

You Know What I Meant

We got home from our quick weekend trip to UT late last night. Please do not take it personally if we didn't call you as we were there for less than 48 hours and were primarily there to see our new nephew.

Anyways, I slept like brick last night. It was one of those nights where each time I stirred I thought, "This sleep is amazing, I never want to wake up again." Brandon has to leave earlier than I do in the mornings and makes a big effort to be quiet while he gets ready. When he's finally ready to go, he always comes back in the bedroom to say goodbye. This morning I was so out of it that I said, "Sleep well, honey" when I got my goodbye kiss. I vaguely remember Brandon chuckling as he made his exit.

Luckily I had the luxury of sleeping for another hour and now feel a little more coherent, at least to enough laugh at myself.

2 comments:

Samuel R said...

That reminds me of the other day when I woke up very early, laughing. Sharon asked me what was so funny, and then I explained to her something about my dream which involved Hannah Neville (but now neither of us can remember what I said, or what the dream was about, or what was so funny). Both of us then rolled over and went back to bed.

Becky Rogers said...

I hope you spread out and take advantage of that extra hour of sleep each morning because its the best! :)