Monday, June 9, 2008

One Year!

It is true. We've been married for 365 days. Actually, this year was a leap year, so I guess it has been 366 days.

It hasn't been perfect...I completed my master's degree and was quite a bear as deadlines approached and there was that one time we thought we had bed bugs (we didn't) and we did have a really really rainy trip to Yellowstone...but all in all, it has been a GREAT year for both of us. As we move into new chapters of life, it is a joy to do it with each other. Believe it or not, I think I am developing a lovely appreciation for the way Brandon always makes people laugh and Brandon has learned a trick or two about me along the way. We have a comfy home, high aspirations for our future, a growing list of things we've proudly accomplished together, and at the end of the day, we still get a kick out of snuggling on the couch to watch youtube videos or LOST together.

I can't wait for all the things that are to come. Here's to one year ago....


4 comments:

Ricky and Kristi Rogers said...

congrats! happy anniversary

Anonymous said...

Congrats. You survived a year! And, congratulations on finishing your master's! I bet that is so nice to be done with.

Kristen said...

Congrats you guys! Congrats on a year, on grad school, and most impressive-Jeopardy :)

David Rogers said...

Alison and Brandon Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary! Brandon thank you so much for being a wonderful husband for Alison. Her happiness means everything to me and with you I think she has found it. Thank you for the peace and comfort you have brought to this parent's heart.