Monday, October 29, 2007

Kevin

What? That's not an actual photograph of me?
My favorite part of that picture is the implication that my ears and nose are made out of hair. It prety much rocks. I wish I could get that on my driver's license or ward website.

While Alison's description is pretty accurate, I can't attribute the -stache to any of those things (motorcycles, Mountain Dew, etc...) I will say, however, that the men below probably had an influence on my current facial hair format.


I know that no Guns or Roses have moustaches. You see, I was having a tortured internal debate about whether I should be Axl Rose or Slash for Halloween. I thought that maybe watching Guns N'Roses videos on YouTube would help me to decide; but, alas, my decision became even more difficult to make. I realized that I was in over my head and reacted as any rational person would: I shaved my two weeks of full beard into some handlebars.

All of my years watching comedy films have convinced me that not only is my moustache stylish, but it's also a great career move. I could easily become an orderly, a wrestler or a race car driver. If nothing else, my current job is now more extreme.




Anyway, I decided to name my moustache "Kevin" in honor of Kevin Federline. The Britney Spears saga has been awesome. She's an unintentional reality TV show. I can't wait to see what will happen next. I'm hoping that maybe she can team up with fellow fallen-from-grace redneck Tonya Harding for some hijinks. My favorite moment in the past few months, though, was when K-Fed reportedly showed up to court wearing an eye patch. I like the statement. Losing an eye (or getting pink-eye in K-Fed's case) wouldn't be that bad if you got to wear an eye patch around. It turned me into a big fan. That's why my moustache is named Kevin.

1 comment:

Alison said...

check out that lost-eye link everyone. it is actually really funny in that 'i-shouldn't-be-laughing' sort of way.