Sunday, January 27, 2008

Life

This will be brief because I have NO time to be wasting on the Internet...but after I wrote that last post, I spoke with my good friend Beth who told me that our high school crush, Paul Anderson, died of a brain tumor. Wow. He was 29. This is the only thing I was able to find on his death. We used to be in the same photography class and I always anticipated being able to flirt with him in the darkroom. He was Beth's first kiss...Of course I hadn't seen him for over five years, but it has definitely made me reflect on my memories of him and well as wonder what ever happened so many people I knew back then.

Paul's death was also coupled with the news that someone Brandon and I briefly knew passed away of leukemia. Brandon's brother, Tyler, knew him much better so the loss I'm sure is harder on him. Life is so short and unpredictable. Stay healthy everyone. XOXO

No comments: