Sunday, September 23, 2007

RYKA!

This weekend I met a friend of a friend who works for a women's athletic-wear company named RYKA. In addition to their catalog sales, they sell stuff at Title 9 and sponsor women's triathlons. My new friend is pretty much the marketing hotshot for the company and I had the opportunity to help her with a promotion RYKA is currently doing. It was such a good experience and I gained so much respect for the work that she does. Their little seven member team has accomplished so much over the past couple years--it's amazing! So, in the midst of my inspiration, I want to tell all you ladies about this RYKA promotion.

Here's the deal: They are giving away 50 pairs of shoes and 50 tops for 50 days. All you need to do is is go to www.ryka.com and sign up; you only have to do it once. I gotta say that I'm impressed with my RYKA gear. I got some great shoes and great athletic clothes. Check it out! And help this little brand grow.

No comments: