Wednesday, October 7, 2009

This is the Place

I've been thinking--if I ever become sick with an incurable disease and need a place to celebrate life, say goodbye to my loved ones, and then gracefully die, I want it to happen at Casa Alhaja. OR, if I ever win a big art endowment and need a hideaway to collect my thoughts as I write the great American novel, I'll rent out Casa Alhaja and live there for a year. The ocean, sand, tides, and migrating birds are exceptionally suited for either task. Until those things happen, though, I'll take a weekend here and there whenever I can get it.






4 comments:

Leslie said...

those are some lovely pictures. casa alhaja is a dream- i feel like everytime i go there, I forget about all the bad.

Shelley said...

Sigh... I love that place.

Kiki said...

Beautiful place and lovely photos

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

I'm so jealous!!!! I haven't been in FOREVER!