Sunday, May 24, 2009

In The Airport

Yes, I am blogging from the airport. Our plane leaves in about an hour and I don't want to sleep for fear that I'll regret sleeping in Denver when I'm jet-lagged but wired in Germany.

FYI:
Germany sounds like Jabroni.

Germany, not Jabroni, is the first stop on our trip.

Also, Europe is the 5th largest continent. We actually don't know, but that sounds right.

In other news, Brandon and Harry Potter exchanged wardrobes a few days ago. I don't know if it was the robe or Brandon's manly athletic abilities, but he totally kicked Harry Potter's tooshie in Quidditch after the hooding ceremonies.

For some reason, the airport wireless connection doesn't want us to upload pictures, so you'll have to use your imagination and google Jabroni for some answers (that's what I had to do).

Sorry this post wasn't more fulfilling...I had visions of giving everyone a special treat before we headed off on our European vacation, but it didn't work out.

Thanks for everyone's support and well-wishes over the past few days as Brandon graduated and I quit my job; we feel blessed and excited to move on in our life adventures.

3 comments:

Clay Allred said...

Congrats guys! I hope you have the adventure of a lifetime in Europe.

Cait said...

It seems like everyone is changing and going on adventures in our family! I am excited you guys get to go to Europe -And that you're moving here to Tucson! It will be good to see you guys before we have to move! HAVE FUN and buy ladderhoisen.. is that how you spell it?

Kersten said...

This is very, very exciting! I can't wait to hear (ok, well, read) more about this fabulous vacation!

Congrats on quitting the job, graduating a partner, and getting ready for a move back to Tucson!