Sunday, October 26, 2008

What Else Would I Write About?

I'm sure you'll all be surprised to learn that this post will be dedicated to updating you on my current facial hair format. I recently trimmed down my beard and its very moustachey core is all that remains. You'll also be surprised to learn that Alison hates it. I also think that it's very ugly; but since I feel like we need this experience right now, I'll be rocking a creepy moustache for a week or so.

With my moustache, I really mind myself of that German guy in Raiders of the Lost Ark who gives Indiana Jones a beating and then gets chopped up in a plane's propeller. Here's a refresher if you need it (I actually recommend re-watching it even if you remember it well because it's so awesome):



Now that you've seen the movie, let's compare:


My moustache doesn't always have to be fierce and intimidating. Here's my moustache looking cute like a puppy:

3 comments:

Becky Rogers said...

That's hilarious! Quite identical to the Indiana Jones guy.

The Websters said...

Love the face.

Natalia said...

Thank you so much for the "lost ark" reminder. We can never get enough plane propeller chopping around here. I read on a later post even the moustachey core has bit the big one....tragic!