Monday, July 23, 2007

We be married now


Brandon and I have now been married for a little over six weeks. We still get a kick out of looking at our wedding bands and never having to go home at night. I am trying my hardest not to throw out all of Brandon's smelly old shirts and Brandon is doing a great job not thinking I'm obnoxiously dense when it takes me twenty minutes to figure out where I want to eat dinner. Things are just about perfect. Brandon has about a month left until school starts and I still have about six weeks. As a result....life is good. Easy, fairly self-indulgent, relaxing, and fun. We've been watching movies, eating ice cream, hosting and attending dinner parties, taking walks in Denver's great parks, cooking, and trying to catch some fun in the sun when we can. Can't ask for much more.

Hopefully this blog will be an update of our lives. I have a feeling I'll be doing most of the writing, but you never know.

Cheers to summer, being in love, and living in Denver...enjoy!

No comments: